View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:59 PM   #117
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I never thought of that one! We need to add "Goofy Footed" to the list of negative left-handed terms in common usage.

Stitchawl
Goofy-footed is not that seldom, AFAIK nearly 30-40% (or so my snowboard teacher told me once), maybe the amount of left-handness would come out to similar numbers if it was not supressed.
Is there religious rejection of lefties in other cultures other than christian? Here only "rightness" is considered good, remember the "sinistre" some posts ago
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote