Thread: Ended Kindle 2 + accessories
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 08:49 AM   #1
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Kindle 2 + accessories

Gently used Global Kindle 2 that I recently purchased off eBay for consideration as my e-Ink device. It is just too large for my very tiny hands, and the button click distracts my nursing baby.

Price includes US shipping.

$170 Global Kindle 2, decal (removable), cable, 2 silicone case and car charger (NIP)

Last edited by simplyparticular; 06-22-2010 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Kindle 2 sold
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote