View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 03:39 PM   #7
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I'll just have to wait and see, I guess. I don't order a whole lot stuff (but I might go on a bit of a splurge every now and again), but even so ... $79 for the shipping, the videos and the occasional book rental is very much "in my wheelhouse."

Forty dollars more (for the same service) wouldn't be very attractive to me--I admit it. But I also have little doubt (based on Amazon's past customer-centric policies), that they will find a way to throw in some new perks that just might make the new price as tempting as the old one was.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote