View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 09:09 PM   #20
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqdancer View Post
This does seem to include it, so thanks! I will download it when my internet stops misbehaving and give it a look.

I still plan to finish cleaning up the file I have started, since I am "pre-reading" that book to some paper copies of other books I have in the series so that I can start using the paper ones as my new bath book
When its a different copy/translation, it can sometimes be hard to figure out where the books divide in a certain publication...

But it will be nice to have a full version of the series.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote