View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:07 AM   #11
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
Yeah, this does seem strange. The really annoying bit is watching the 'processing' screen on the Glo shift up a few pixels when it starts putting the percentages out. Time after time after bloody time.
YES!!!! And it's made worse because the shadow of the previous one is still there.
Quote:
Or 'did I save the change?'. Usually asked after you copy the file to the device.
Been there a lot.
Quote:
I've found that as long as the drive is marked for quick removal, and you don't have the device drive open in File Explorer, it doesn't seem to mind.
That would be fairly safe. My problem is that most of the testing I have done involved calibre and it does open the database. Or I have the database open in a viewer. 99% of the time it is OK. It's that 1% that bites you in the bum.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote