View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 02:47 PM   #51
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak View Post
BTW... the Baen Apocalypse run on my site (analogous to the run on Twinkies after the Hostess Apocalypse) is getting pretty impressive.

I'm shocked that the server has kept up. Historically, I start getting availability issues once traffic rises to over 75GB a day.

The last two days were the heaviest-trafficked days on the site in its seven and a half years: over 400GB (yes, with a G) each, the last two days (I've had whole months with less traffic than that).
Joe:

I checked my router on Thursday after I finished downloading all the cds, December is going to be my biggest month for bandwidth ever.

Just Wednesday and Thursday would be the second biggest if they were a month.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote