View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 02:58 PM   #14567
Corkobo
Zealot
Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Oh, yeah. This [Aubrey - Maturin] is a series that keeps growing on you as the characters develop and change over time. I've read them all several times, both as physical books and audio books. And I'm about ready to return to them.
Very true about the characters evolution, even in 3 books.

What I don't understand is how come I've not found these books before in 20 years of reading books in English.
And the weird thing thing is that these books are slower paced than what I usually read but they still captivate me (I'm only getting 6 hours of sleep because of them).

Anyway, this is probably going to become one of my 5-6 favourite series that I read every two years or so.
Corkobo is offline   Reply With Quote