View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 05:36 AM   #175
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
I think Amazon's doing *something* to them... it says it's got 19 days in the top 100.
They are probably including presales.

I am not interested, it is nota genre I read. I read that it is not selling as we'll in physical book stores but that can easily change. It was selling on par with any other release and stores knew it wasn't Potter so they did not over stock.

As for the length of the Potter novels, I read that she is thinking of a "directors cut" for book 7. She is not fully happy with it and thinks it could be tightened up. Even with all the money she made the deadline got to her and she did not want to delay the release. At least she knows that there are issues with the book.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote