View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 09:48 AM   #2
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Great question...i'd like to know the answer to that too. I bought a couple for my Vox already, but they were just okay. At $15 a pop, that is a pretty expensive venture...esp. since they will not be playable on other devices...or even your PC!

If you have a girl, try the Olivia books...they would probably be good. They are audiobooks that read along. I only saw a few true interactive books...i remember the dork diaries being one of them.

There is a kids application through your library that will let you download interactive books to your PC,but nothing for our Vox yet. My library has an awful selection of kids picture books, but I did find a couple that were okay.

Good luck...and let me know if you find any you like!
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote