View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 09:11 PM   #47
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool hmmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Yep! I was very surprised by his decision to fight fire with fire - if you don't already, you'll recognize it when it comes. I wasn't sure if his choice was acceptable by White Council rules, but Morgan didn't show up afterward, so I figured it was okay.
i never thought that it was something that morgan (or the council) could have misinterpreted as anything other than self-defense (of course harry has claimed that before and it mostly worked out) so i suppose your surprise was warranted.

Quote:
Oh, I decided to stick to my original plan, so it could be a week or so before I read Grave Peril.
made a decision, huh?

oh, i just started re-reading 'grave peril'.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote