View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 05:06 PM   #6
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I face the same dilemma as I move from books to ebooks. However, I am learning to let go of having to have a book in the same format (was collecting hard cover versions of my favorites.)

For new books and authors, I use the library (physical books) and free ebooks from places like Smashwords, Baen, and Amazon to discover them. If I like them, I purchase more books in ebook format which supports the authors.

The problem is if I have a physical series like the Night Side and Web Mage series. If a new book comes out, do I buy another paperback so it fits the series, or just not worry about it and get the next one as an ebook. If I focus on all ebooks, do I eventually replace my favorites with ebook versions?

Interesting times we live in.
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote