View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 04:44 PM   #283
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
I have never, ever seen this. Have you got an example?
You probably wouldn't see it now, as Android tablets are so mainstream, and the OS has been updated to merge the phone and tablet interfaces, but it was certainly the case when I first got my Nook Color, when Android was very much still a phone OS running on tablets. Just as there were lots of iPhone-only apps when the iPad was first released, but they are uncommon now. The point being that it isn't an Android thing or an iOS thing, both OSs allow developers to produce apps that run at different screen sizes and aspect ratios, but it is up to the developers to actually code that support.

Androminium was one I remember, it just got a proper tablet UI update last month.