View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #43
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I think it's a function of time period. 1981 to 2001 is solidly backlist; not current, not classic, for the most part, so no push to offer the bulk of the books digitally. At least that's my take on it.

Between agency pricing and recent elibrary offerings, I'm reading a lot more DTBs again, so it makes no nevermind to me.
I would be fine if the DTB wasn't $15!

I might be able to get the one copy of either one of them from the library, if they are still available when the time comes. Hotel Du Lac I can place on hold today, but A Suitable Boy would have to borrowed from another branch.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote