Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 10:05 PM   #224
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by George's Kindle View Post
@inameiname

the one you posted is for Lite - but 2012 has some new features with new commands and phrases and not all of them are translated in the included 2012 English language file. Therefore, I was wondering whether a more complete comand list can be obtained.
Ah ok. Well up to the latest Duokan Lite, I just used that English.txt file as a template, and then copied/pasted all the Chinese ones that matched the English ones in it, and went from there. If many are the same in this newest Duokan 2012, perhaps that is a start, especially if there is a lot similar. Regardless, I haven't looked at the newest English.txt to see what can be used from the old one, and what cannot.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote