Thread: Seriousness VHS to DVD conversion
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 01:29 PM   #11
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I've had a go at this myself in the past, and rapidly came to the conclusion that using a DVD recorder was by far the easiest way to do it. These days if I want to get something onto my PC, I record it on a rewritable DVD, rip it on my PC, and then re-use the DVD.
I think you're right Harry, I'll go the route of the DVD recorder, all I need is a straight copy no editing involved to that would by far be the easiest.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote