View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 06:33 AM   #22259
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
It gets better.... The 'official' documents, issued by the various governmental offices, then have to get notarized (by some lady sitting in a small office miles from nowhere,) to prove that the official documents issued by the various governmental offices are legitimate, THEN... they have to get stamped by the Ministry of Justice to officiate the fact that the notary seals are legitimate. Of course, each paper costs roughly $120 USD, and each stamping costs roughly $100 USD... Somebody along the line is getting some very nice kickbacks...

I HATE CONSULATES!
I HATE THE PEOPLE WHO WORK IN CONSULATES
BUT MOST OF ALL, I HATE BUREAUCRATS!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote