View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 01:09 AM   #60
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
while this is a fair price for a K1, after owning K1 since it's near the original release, I do see buying another. I don't see a reason to buy one given the next 6-months will be when ebook reader devices really begin to mature and evolve.

The one and only perk is the web access. It can be useful to access the wiki or what not for a fast fact check, well, in the Wiki's case...well, you know... Still for $150 it's a more reasonable price for the K1 refurbs.

In reality the K1 refurbs should be a $99 reader...if Amazon did that I bet they would sell out in a week or less. That would likely be a Q4 ebook sales boost for Amazon. Plus Amazon is able to sell of dead stock as they reduce their inventory of refurbs held for use as warranty/service replacements, while adding a lot of new readers (the people-kind not the Kindle-kind or "reader") to the Amazon catalog.

But, me I am waiting to see what we find for that $150 and under price this fall or early next year...
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote