View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 10:58 AM   #9
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
@coase, actually, we've heard before they do check out this forum.

Anyway, considering the trouble Sony is supposedly in, I think they're doing a decent job. My impression is that they are doing almost a grassroots campaign. They put ads in strategic places (cities, my fave is the ad they had in the Port Authority in NYC; and blogs with romance readers, to name a few). Putting them on display at Borders and Target, etc. Considering the little amount they've done, they've sold quite well. I actually prefer the targeted advertising (heck, it's what sold me in the first place). Other Sony owners also do a good job spreading the word. What better can you get, than a ringing endorsement from someone who has one?
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote