Thread: Stack logs
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 03:52 PM   #2
Thane1
Connoisseur
Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Mini
Not exactly sure, I see a bunch spring up in my Touch from time to time, I tend to delete them; the date on them seems to correspond to UTC time rather than the local time zone. I think they get generated whenever the device hits an issue, one that does not necessary cause it to reset (or need a reset), a soft fault perhaps.

A follow up question if anyone really knows would be what happens to these logs, are they sent off to KOBO for dissection and feedback for coding issues (sort of what Microsoft does)?
Thane1 is offline   Reply With Quote