View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:52 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieTheK View Post
I am trying to send some books to an MTP-device using send-to-device. The device is a Nexus 7, connected via USB. I have configured calibre to send epub, pdf, cbz, and cbr files to the MTP-device in the device-configuration dialog. I have also defined two format-specific options to send cbr and cbz files to their own directory, "Comics".

Sending epub files works fine. When I try to send pdf/cbr/cbz files, I get a popup declaring that these formats are not compatible, along with an offer to automatically convert them. If I decline the offer to autoconvert, the files are not sent.

I have appropriate software to read these formats natively on the device, so I would like to send them without conversion. I have the feeling that somewhere there is an option or tweak to disable this conversion, but I have not been able to find it.

I also realize that I could save the files to disk and manually copy them over, or buy Calibre-Companion, but I would prefer to do it from within calibre, if possible. Any help with this is appreciated.

Environment: calibre 0.9.1, Windows 7 64-bit
Yep!
the device drivers have tick boxes to enable 'supported' formats.
the order of the items, determines the first found send order
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote