View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 03:50 PM   #54
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I'd say yes, Sony is slipping. If they don't announce something equivalent or better in the next month I'm likely to order a Paperwhite. Like many others here I've resisted Amazon's readers over the years as I felt Sony's build quality (or maybe just feel) was better and I never needed a hardware keyboard in my readers.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote