View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 12:58 PM   #18
250 Coupe
Groupie
250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch

Device: Many ebook readers at my house
Good morning Ivon.

I'm not much of a Bible reader but I do understand the need to bounce around while looking things up or for clarification.

The 1150 will work well for that. You can search for a verse very quickly and create bookmarks with just a tap although you can't name bookmarks. You can highlight text, write in the margins and even add a blank page to write notes on. It does not have handwriting technology so you do have to write carefully or you'll never be sure of what you were thinking at the time.

eBookwise has the King James New Testament version for $2.24USD and a search for devotional found 22 ebooks.

The e-ink readers look cool and have fantastic features but...
They are hard to read in bed in the dark, they are too light to prop up against my lunch box at work, they are too big to fit inside my lunch box. I like the size and shape of the 1150 but the contrast of an e-ink reader may be better.

Michael
250 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote