View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 09:49 AM   #75
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Ok. Here's one... I worked and worked on my version of Book Designer trying to make this happen but every time I try to click 'make book' The program crashes... aaaarrrgggghhh.... Anyhow my Dad's favorite poem is Tennysons 'Charge of the light brigade.' He would qoute the entire poem relishing every phrase when I was a kid.

He's in heaven now....

Anyhow I'd love to have this poem in a portavble reader when i'm in the mood to remember Dad. I'll probably make it as a RTF file but I found some great photos on the web to put in there....

Any artists out there?
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote