Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 06:05 PM   #11498
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
1. Emily Ingelthorp - The Mysterious Affair at Styles - Iznogood
Spoiler:
Poison. A famous poison. Strychnine, arsenic or cyanide. By "cyanide" I mean all the cyanide acids HCN, KCN etc. That's as specific as I can be. I only have a vague rememberence of the poison

2. Arlena Marshall
I know this one too, but I can't for the life of me remember the book. Is it a Miss Marple story?

Edit:
Spoiler:
Arlena Mashall isn't by any chance the actress that commits suicide in the book where Mrs. Bantry have sold the Something Hall (Gossington Hall?), the same house in which The Body in the Library is found? If so, it was suicide by poison again - sleeping drugs or something

6. Henry Morley
Mr. Amberiotis
Spoiler:
Is this the one at the dentists then?

11. Hercule Poirot - Curtain - pdurrant
Spoiler:
Was he shot then? Perhaps between the eyes? One of the deaths in this book is caused by a bullet in the head like a mark of Cain, but I don't remember whether that was Poirot or his victim. It would be very appropriate if it was Poirot though. Suicide by pistol?

Last edited by Iznogood; 04-02-2013 at 07:21 PM.
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote