View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 03:18 PM   #1089
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool The Dresden Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
My re-visit to Grave Peril was a really fun. Lots of new characters who inhabit the Dresdenverse get introduced for the first time. Like Thomas, Michael, even Morty...
Spoiler:
...and Bianca receives her just rewards!!! Also yuk , Jennifer get AFU'd!

So now I'm going to take a short break in my re-read of The Dresden Files and since the 4th James Potter book, James Potter and the Morrigan Web will be released soon, am now currently re-reading the 2nd James Potter book James Potter and the Curse of the Gatekeeper, both by G. Norman Lippert.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
The James Potter and the Curse of the Gatekeeper re-read went a little slowly as I spent some time playing with my new Kindle Fire. In my copy of Gatekeeper I've added a chapter (12a) that is a short story by Lippert called Petra's Getaway. I recommend that anyone reading Gatekeeper should read this short story between chapters 12 and 13. Anyway, it was quite enjoyable and I continue to look forward to the new one's release, James Potter and the Morrigan Web which is promised soon (this Autumn).

So, continuing my Dresden File re-read break I've just begun the G. Norman Lippert novella, The Girl on the Dock which I think of as James Potter 2.5.
Well, I finished The Girl on the Dock and it was, again, a really good read and a very good bridge between the second and third James Potter books.

Next I'm going to go back to my re-read of The Dresden Files. I'll read another three, beginning with book four, Summer Knight. :bookworm
alansplace is online now   Reply With Quote