View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:56 PM   #144
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Cropping to OCR'd text

Quote:
Originally Posted by markom View Post
If there was tool to automatically crop such pdf at the text width(size) i.e. maybe (if possible) by somehow using already existing ocr in background for necessary data where to exactly cut the front image, there will be no need to manually draw rectangles like in Briss or Pdfscissors or to try different margin values in k2pdfopt for different pages and result would always be near perfect.
I think I get what you want and it depends on whether I can figure out how to have MuPDF render only text primitives from the PDF file. I will add it to my k2pdfopt wish list. Thanks for the idea.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote