View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 12:13 AM   #16
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by qxlooper View Post
I am getting nothing! I get a TOC with a start page. Nothing else. that is why I am lost as to what I should do. The first is from calibre, the second from sigil. I tried the default in calibre and it bookmarked everything except what I wanted it to and created over 2000+ bookmarks because anything that had an h in it was book marked.

I guess I just need an idiots guide to making a toc from a pdf/epub. If anyone wants the challenge, I would be willing to pay to have it done!

Keith
Quit bouncing back and forth , you probably are undoing any Sigil work, if you convert Again in Calibre.
(because this belongs in Sigil)

Sigil makesEPUB TOC easy. Place the cursor on the line (in book view) you want to appear in the TOC. Set the Heading Level using the pull-down box provided.
Repeat on the next location.

Press F7 (the TOC editor) to see what you have. remove the Tics' from the lines you DO NOT want in the TOC. OK

Finish up. Save
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote