View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 06:25 PM   #8
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
And are you really sure that the   really is gone? I stopped using Sigil because too many of my — were transformed into the utf-8 sign of the mdash (—). They still were m-dashes and displayed as m-dashes on my reader, but the text was impossible to work with because I had to switch to book view to see if a — glyph was an mdash or an ndash. Could it be that Sigil has transformed the   into the utf-8 code for the non-breaking space, making it indistinguishable from a real space?

Last edited by Iznogood; 05-09-2013 at 06:27 PM.
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote