View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 12:46 PM   #7
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by emai7s2 View Post
... But I'm not sure why you don't just read the book in raw .txt format? Does the font look that much better with a PDF? I don't have a Jetbook, so I can't compare PDF vs text fonts. In any case, nice job.
We "poor" jetBook owners can only choose between Arial and Verdana fonts for txt files, so coverting to PDF gives us a chance to have *any* font we like. Mazer has done us a great service showing how easy it is to format the books to one's desires and still have it easy to use on the jetBook (or Lite).
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote