View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 02:57 PM   #172
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pking36330 View Post
I'll take that bet! I think soon ebooks will become just one more tab in iTunes, like Music, Podcasts, Movies, TV Shows, Audiobooks, and UTunes.
I'd like you to be right, but I doubt it. Still, given that some reports have eBooks and ebook readers the flavor of the moment at CES, Apple may be reconsidering.

I don't expect them to offer a dedicated reader, but they may mention ebooks as an application the tablet is good for.

We'll see when it surfaces. Given how niche market tablets have been thus far, I'll be curious to see what spin Apple puts on one.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote