View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 03:46 PM   #414
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
99 cents
Defiant Destiny - Phoebe Conn
Formerly called Beloved Legacy and published by Zebra 1996
2nd in the "The Hearts of Liberty series", first one was free a while back.
http://www.amazon.com/Defiant-Destin.../dp/B00F8HW39Q

I love these HIR re-releases. I mean the blurb, King George II, Nova Scotia, Virginia Milita. They just don't write them like that anymore. I love these not common places in some of the older HR's.
I snagged it! I am currently collecting her backlist. Both ebooks and in paperback for the ones she is not going to release anytime soon.

I totally agree with you! They do not write historicals like this anymore! May I remind those that Judith E French has some backlist release this month and they couponable so grab them! She is amazing!

OT: My HDX shipped! Woohoo!

Last edited by Blossom; 10-16-2013 at 04:24 PM.