View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 08:38 AM   #51
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Elliot View Post
Hello, I'm a newbie to the book club but like the idea of broadening my reading tastes.
I can see this is the thread for nominations but I can't see which book has been chosen (and it's Sept 4th so assume this has already been done)...unless of course you take a couple of weeks to chose and a couple to read...hmmm, maybe I've answered my own question.
Welcome to the club, Grace Elliot. As has been mentioned, discussions always begin on the 20th of the month. That's also when nominations begin in a separate thread for the next month's reading choice. The nomination process usually takes around 5 days and is immediately followed by the vote in a new separate thread.

The current happenings of both book clubs are always to be found in the sticky section of the Book Clubs forum. You can also watch MobileRead's Home Page for the nominations and voting announcements, although these days you have to be quick as the front page has become very active as of late and announcements tend to be crowded off quickly.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote