View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 07:00 PM   #22462
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
You're right, it isn't ok. I've dealt with jackasses before. I've had my butt grabbed, and my hand held to stop me from walking away. I'm also a very small woman and I think a lot of men don't think I am capable of taking care of myself (my husband included, which is why he hates when I wear anything revealing). Well, let me tell you, there are a LOT of men out there that learned the hard way that just because I'm small doesn't mean I'm a pushover . A lot of men also had to crawl away from me after touching me.

I'm sorry about your wife. It's a terrible situation to find yourself in, and very traumatizing to the recipient of those types of advances.
My wife is small too, but a real firebrand. She doesn't generally let anyone get away with anything. Lisbon was a bit much though, and things finally went too far when we were in our hotel restaurant and she was followed back to our room by two men when she went up to collect something. I went on the rampage then, and we weren't bothered after that. I really like Portugal, having been there on holiday about nine times, but we won't be going back to Lisbon again.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote