View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 02:39 PM   #21
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Yep, I knew about most of this (not about the LIPC part though, thanks for pointing that out).

I had already thought about posting a LIPC event on button press... then of course any software interested in it (that would include at least the home & reader booklets) would have to be changed to listen for these events, and to act accordingly.

But this is what I consider to be a "major" change
OK, then a small question (made out of curiosity): did you ever tried to comment that lipcH:set_int_property line, restart X server, then check if physical Home key is recognized as keyboard Home key in kindlet/booklet (through using of KeyListener and VK_HOME or something similar)?

(I didn't and my KT is a little bricked at the time)

UPD Oh, line to comment should be
Code:
awful.key({ "Any",      }, "Home", handleHomeKeyDown, handleHomeKeyUp),
(it's a bit screens down from handleHomeKeyUp function)

Last edited by eureka; 09-11-2012 at 03:54 PM.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote