View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 03:17 AM   #10
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
Quote:
Originally Posted by troykm View Post
... i would like to see a payment plan from DA Direct, $449 is a lot of money in one hit and a plan that spreads the cost over 3 months, off a credit card may attract a lot more buyers. just a thought.

well thats all for now. if you were thinking about an ECO reader, just get one. i doubt you will not like it.
Wow, Troy, that 3 months flew by quickly! I'm not surprised you're an ebook and ECO Reader enthusiast now.

We (at DA Direct) have considered offering payment plans for ebook reader purchases (and also offering extended warranties) - but I believe they would be very difficult to administer. We're not saying "No", just saying "Not yet".

I had to read "i doubt you will not like it." a couple of times to understand your meaning. On this point, I agree with you!

I enjoy reading your posts
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote