View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 06:17 PM   #13
ravenlife
Connoisseur
ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
Oh now that is most annoying, I ask for advice, you give it and then tell me to ignore you and write what I want. Sigh.

I'm kidding I love the feedback, I personally liked the use of the present tense for the dream sequences, especially once I thought on it some, however although Im writing for my own kicks I would still like someone else to like/enjoy it, if the present tense puts the reader outside of the story then it doesn't work.

I personally hate it when I find myself pulled out of a narrative due to the writers choices, so I am very greatful for the help
ravenlife is offline   Reply With Quote