View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 10:09 AM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpierron View Post
I don't know if it helps, but although it is not yet in the public domain everywhere, it is free in Australia, and available on the Project Gutemberg Australia website.

Cheers,
David.

PS : I converted it to ePub for my Sony, and I would upload it here, but I think it is against the forum's regulations to post a not-quite-public book
MobileRead's servers are hosted in Canada, which has a life+50 copyright law. Since St.Ex died in 1944, the book is in the public domain there and we can host it on our server. if you've made an epub with the illustrations i think it would be a wonderful addition to our library.

obviously it is up to each individual member to decide whether it is okay to download the book according to their local laws.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote