View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 04:19 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
What books from Mobile Read have you read?

Just curious what uploads from here everyone has read and enjoyed so far? I have a ton I have downloaded which looked interesting but I just ahve not gotten to yet. The ones I have read:

- I am partway through the Complete Sherlock Holmes. I keep feeling like it will go faster once I get through the novels...

- I am also partway through the Tom Corbett omnibus. I have read book 1 and will read book 2 when I finish the one I am currently reading.

- I have read The Little Prince with illustrations. I loved it! And I loved how great it looked (with the illustrations!) on my Sony. I wish someone could upload the French version

- I have just started the Josephine Tey Inspector Grant books. I had to brush up on my War of the Roses history in Wikipedia this morning I am greatly enjoying the series and will definitely read the other ones.

I am so grateful to everyone who has uploaded books for me to enjoy. If I had the software know-how to do some for others, I would do it (I am on a Mac and am not sure what the options are). If anyone ever needs a beta-reader, perhaps I could contribute in that way.

So thanks for the great books! Which ones have the rest of you been reading?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote