View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 04:06 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisableGraphics View Post
What kind of black magic is this and how can I obtain this forbidden knowledge? Is is because of the mrpi?
It's a simple symlink in /usr/bin for the python executable itself, and a custom patch in Python for the PYTHONHOME & co crap.

I don't quite remember how the stock ash is built, but I suspect a ~/.ashrc would work... the caveat being that $HOME is on a tmpfs, IIRC ;p.

Barring that, /etc/profile probably works, but I suspect the stock OS might be using that, in which case modifying it would perhaps be ill advised .

If you've got USBNet installed, and you can tell kterm to switch to ZSH, all the configs are hosted in the userstore, so you can safely tweak the zshenv (in usbnet/etc/zsh, IIRC).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote