View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 08:30 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
To the best of my knowledge, the Aura H2O Edition 2 Version 2 has fixed internal memory. The waterproofing for these devices makes using SD card in them impractical.

I don't remember any discussion on opening them, so I can't help there. For most of the Kobo device, the back snaps off. You need to slip something slim in around the seem. But, if there are visible screws that's were I would start.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote