View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 04:56 PM   #1
melrowgo
ebook fan
melrowgo began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Repagination problems? Losing words at the end of pages

After following the excellent instructions on how to install alternate fonts, I have now begun to have problems with repagination when using M and L font size on my PRS-505. I had no problems (that I could detect) after following the instructions - books loaded, font change worked, pages seemed fine - but now I have begun to notice issues with missing words at the end of pages in anything but S mode. I did follow the instructions to change the font on my eBook Library as well as flashing onto my Reader, so I'm not sure why books aren't paginating properly.

Today I went in and deleted all files from the Reader (after backup) and re-synced with the Library, but I see no difference. Is there a step I forgot somewhere along the line? Could I have somehow lost the modified font on the Library files, so they don't load properly on the Reader? I'm stumped and could use some of your excellent advice. We're leaving on a 10-day trip tomorrow and I'd really like to be able to use my 505 without using reading glasses or growing longer arms!
melrowgo is offline   Reply With Quote