View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 06:10 PM   #28
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Sorry, you misunderstand me. There's no problem at all with abandoning a book after a page if that page shows that it's trash. I was referring to reviewing a book that you hadn't so much as seen - in fact a book which hasn't even been published, if I understand this story correctly.
That is one aspect of GR that irritates me! I don't understand why people give star reviews, good or bad, to unpublished books or why GR allows this. The response is usually that people who receive ARCs should be allowed to review it whenever they please. I get that. What I don't get is people giving reviews when the author hasn't even finished writing the book and hence, no one could have possibly read the book. I have seen this happen, especially with books by popular authors.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote