View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 03:58 PM   #24
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by auspex View Post
Well, let's start with the review I once wrote for a self-published piece of trash. In just one page it proved to be rambling, inconsistent, and illiterate. I said so. I believe that was meaningful without me having read the book.
Sorry, you misunderstand me. There's no problem at all with abandoning a book after a page if that page shows that it's trash. I was referring to reviewing a book that you hadn't so much as seen - in fact a book which hasn't even been published, if I understand this story correctly.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote