View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 02:40 PM   #17
crdf
Connoisseur
crdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animalscrdf is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I was checking the feedback group, and I thing I read a message from this author about the rating. Anyway, it's not feasible block ratings because of reading status. And about publish date, ARC, you remember?

Anyway, about publishing status... if she contact gooreads staff (or goodreads librarian group) and says: this book doesn't exist and it is not going to exist, I think it would be removed. But she prefers whining and PR, what a surprise!

It will not happen unless there is a legal precedent. GR is a cataloging site. The information on it is not owned by the authors or anyone else.

Quote:
Our goal at Goodreads is to have a database of all books ever printed in any language across all time.

Otis

Also, soon a new option will be implemented for readers to REQUEST THEIR REVIEWS TO BE FROZEN. Meaning to not allow comments. It will be done by request, but it might help with the heated topics
crdf is offline   Reply With Quote