Thread: Aura HD For U.S. Buyers...
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 01:21 PM   #297
stoney77
Enthusiast
stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.stoney77 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Elipsa 2e, Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura HD, iPad Pro, Kindle Oasis
Mine finally arrived today(ordered on May 1) and I'm charging it right now. The agent on live chat told me the Aura came with a wall charger, but that's not true. I also asked her if they were going to make additional covers for the Aura and she said she had no idea. Does Kobo even train these people before they put them in front of the public??

By the way, I ordered the espresso color and I agree with some others on this forum that espresso actually looks black. If you hold it up in direct sunlight, you can see that it's actually brown, very dark brown.
stoney77 is offline   Reply With Quote