Thread: Aura HD For U.S. Buyers...
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 12:59 PM   #295
thoreau
Enthusiast
thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
I ordered my replacement Aura HD on the 4th and just got the email.
So, I guess their "5-7 Days" starts today. The email seems to indicate
that. Their shipping time estimate looks to only be the time in the hands
of the carrier, the time they spend getting it ready to ship doesn't appear
to be included.

Luck;
Ken
I don't know, mine was processed through Chicago last night, and I know USPS's estimates to be HIGHLY accurate (at least for me). I did an estimated delivery from the zip code in Chicago to my town through the "calculate a price" feature, and they estimated delivery on Wednesday via Priority if shipped today from the same zip code (I do this everytime the tracking updates on my ebay packages since USPS stopped offering estimated delivery dates). Depending on which flight my box catches (either last nights or tonights), it seems like I'm going to get mine 5-7 days from ordering, not shipping (which wasn't until the 10th).
thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote