Thread: Aura HD For U.S. Buyers...
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 11:09 AM   #290
thoreau
Enthusiast
thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.thoreau solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: KOA
Finally got my tracking number, but from support, still no email. Ordered on Sunday 5/5, and it should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. Honestly, if they had just given me the tracking number in a timely manner, I'd have nothing to complain about. The package looks to be arriving within the 5-7 business day estimate (but only just).
thoreau is offline   Reply With Quote