Thread: PRS-T1 my t1 is bricked
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 06:08 PM   #15
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by david8866 View Post
I hate to say this, Get a Kindle; Amazon's customer service really is good and worry free.
I have Kindles. I like them. I won't get any new Sony unless I know for a fact the stock fonts work properly, and one can add custom fonts. I have added custom fonts to my Kindles, and that's what I am looking forward to on the Kobo. If I like the Kobo better than the T1, the T1 will be out of here.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote