View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 12:21 PM   #15501
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Once he'd got his LOTR clone (aka "The Sword of Shannara") out of his system, he became a much better writer. The other books are worth reading, to my mind.
Am I the only person that really enjoyed Sword Of Shannara?

That said, I agree they got better....

Voyage of Jerle Shannara series is very good.

High Druid of Shannara series is ok, but not as good as above... iirc... it's been a while since I read this.

I really liked the Landover series... but lighter, more YA like... although I never read the newest book cause I heard it wasn't all that great.

I'll have to add Word and the Void series to my to read list.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote