View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 01:31 AM   #7
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuMor View Post
Just so I am clear. The paragraph enclosures you mention: <p> and </p>; are they inserted as shown, before and after the text of each paragraph, previous to pushing the "enter" key? Please let me know.
It doesn't make a difference where you place them, because HTML browsers (and eBook readers) ignore line-breaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuMor View Post
Did I mention I would probably ask inane questions
No offense, but if you want to create an ebook, you'll need at least basic HTML/CSS skills. Otherwise you'll need to use a commercial WYSIWYG ebook program that generates the required HTML code for you.

Either way you should get at least Sigil which will allow you to create an .ePub file that you can compile to a .mobi book by opening it with KindlePreviewer. And, while you're at it, you may want to read the Kindle Publishing Guidelines and download some sample files.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote